The small print
Environmental policy: Sustainable Publishing
Based in Europe, we publish for a worldwide audience. It is our policy to use paper manufactured from sustainable forests in our print book publishing. Wherever possible we seek to employ agents and manufacturers located close to the main markets for our titles in order to minimise our carbon footprint. We also apply this approach to all aspects of our publishing activity.
Terms and conditions
In using this website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use. Please do not use the website if you disagree with any of these terms.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information on the site, we provide no warranty to that effect, and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or their consequences.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that information or products obtained through the site meet your needs.
- This website may provide links to other sites but such links indicate no endorsement of such sites, for the content of which we have no responsibility.
- The use of this website, and the resolution of any dispute arising out of it, is governed by the laws of Scotland.
The following cookies are or may be running on our website:
- Google analytics
You can accept or decline cookies. Web browsers usually accept cookies automatically but you may set yours to reject them; however, this may deprive you of some of the benefits of the site.
You expressly consent to our using any personal data you have given to us on this site solely for the purpose indicated. Your email address and related information will be added to our newsletter mailing list (opt out available) but all other data are deleted from our server and local machines upon the completion of any transaction.
Information we collect about you is not shared with any other organization. You have the right to check these data by contacting us at the address below. If you notify us of any inaccuracies we will promptly delete or correct them.
There is no VAT on book purchases made within the UK. However VAT is chargeable on eBooks. Prices on our website include UK VAT where applicable.
If you are not happy with one of our products you may return it in fully saleable condition for a refund or replacement copy.
This website belongs to:
Handspring Publishing Limited
The Old Manse, Fountainhall
Pencaitland, East Lothian, EH34 5EY,
Tel: +44 1875 340 244