March 2017 News Updates
- Published! Two ground-breaking books for osteopaths. Fascia in the Osteoapthic Field (Liem/Tozzi/Chila) and Foundations of Morphodynamics in Osteopath (Liem/van den Heede) are available now. If you registered to be informed on publication you qualify for 10% off your purchase!
- See these fantastic new books on the Handspring Publishing book stall at the Connect 2017 meeting, 16-19 March in Ulm, Germany
- Are you going to the American Academy of Osteopathy Convocation 2017 in Colorado Springs later this month? Meet Mary Law of Handspring Publishing and Christopher Muller of Books and Bones on booth #130!
- Enjoy Dr B Grace Bullock chatting with Wendy of Libre Tea about mindful relationships on the Libre Tea YouTube channel.
- The Principles and Practice of Yoga in Health Care reviewed in Australian Yoga Life and YogaAustralia journal. See the reviews on the book page.
- Have you had a chance to listen to Mark Finch’s interview with Cathy Ryan, talking scar tissue, fascia, the stages of healing, what makes a successful therapist and more? Listen here https://learning.markfinch.ca/cathy-ryan-interview/